B&T Sporting Events Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales. For Customer Services contact Alan Lewis
1)Entry fees are not refundable, except in the case of total cancellation of an event. The race organizers reserve the right to delay or suspend a race due to emergency or extraordinary conditions, and in this case, no refund will be payable.
2) Entries cannot be deferred. Entrants can transfer their entry to a replacement runner. For more information see the relevant FAQ pages. Any runner/biker competing in another person’s race number will be disqualified.
3) The race organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel applications, including duplicate applications, or alter the date of the event, the course route or distance.
4) Runners/bikers and spectators attend, participate and spectate at their own risk entirely.
5) The race organizers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in any of our events.
6) The race organizers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not accept liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred whilst parking at our events.
7) Events – All runners/bikers are required to complete the contact and medical details form on the back of their race number in case of medical emergency on race day.
8) Your name will be included in the list of runners/bikers, shown on race results and available for athlete tracking. These items will be published on our own website and/or on partners’ websites. Your Christian name may be printed on your race number.
9) You may be photographed or videoed during the events and the organisers reserve the right to use such photographs or video footage on this website or for publicity or other purposes.
10) Toilet facilities are provided at the events and urinating or defecating anywhere other than in a recognized toilet may result in disqualification.
11) If you are issued with a timing chip, then you are responsible for wearing the timing chip during the event in accordance with instructions in the race details. It is a condition of the events that you cross all timing mats provided, and are recorded passing any timing or recording points on the route.
12)Late starters may not be allowed to cross the start line.
13) Race marshals and medical team members have the authority to disqualify and remove any participant they consider to be putting their own safety and welfare, or the safety and welfare of others. at risk.
14) In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Race/event Director shall be final.
15) A baggage facility may be provided at our event HQ’s and whilst the organizers will take care to secure possessions, no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage.
16) The race organizers will share data with service providers to the extent necessary to provide event services.
17) Each event that B&T Sporting Events may have additional points to this list eg minimum age or age specific conditions per the event.
Our terms and conditions are reviewed periodically and we reserve the right to amend them accordingly. You are expected to review this page, to be aware of any changes.