1. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they are medically fit to participate in any of the events advertised on this site. If you have any medical conditions which may affect participation you should first consult your GP and then inform the organisers of the situation.
2. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they have the correct equipment required for the event and also to ensure that it is in suitable working order. The organisers will not take responsibility for injury caused by faulty personal equipment.
3. If events are cancelled due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The organisers will offer entrants a ‘credit note’ for use as payment or part payment for the midnight ride in 2023.
4. If a competitor withdraws more than 2 weeks prior to the event, the competitor may transfer the fee towards the midnight ride in 2023.
5. If a competitor withdraws 2 weeks or less prior to an event, the entry fee may not be transferred to the midnight ride in 2023 and no refunds will be given.
6. Entry fees are not refundable. The race organisers reserve the right to delay or suspend a race due to emergency or extraordinary conditions.
7. The organisers cannot take responsibility for loss of personal possessions during the event. It is the participant’s responsibility to safeguard personal possessions.
8. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they enter their details correctly when completing event registration.
9. By completing the registration process you are confirming that all of the information provided is correct. The registration MUST be completed by the participant as opposed to a third party to avoid false information.
10. In common with the vast majority of events, we do not offer refunds or deferrals. However, you can transfer your entry to another rider To do this, at no extra cost, please contact and choose to update my entry or email Alan who will be happy to help you. All name transfers must be complete no later than 14 days before race date
11. Your details and email address will be stored by the midnight ride and used to provide you with information regarding the event you have entered and other, similar events which we think may be of interest. Your contact details will never be passed to any other persons or organisations.
12. Photography – The midnight ride maintains the right to use images and photographs taken by their contracted photographers at any of their promoted events without informing event participants. These images may be used for promotional purposes as undertaken by the midnight ride or their sponsors.
13. If the event is cancelled due to Force Majeure each entry will be rolled onto the following year’s event. We don’t offer refunds. If the event is cancelled within 12 weeks of the event date the event director has the right to change the event to a virtual event.
Declaration (When Signing up for an Adrenaline Sporting Events on the Entry Hub Platform)
In completing this entry I declare that I, or anyone that I am paying for, will not compete in the run unless medically fit to do so and that, in any event, I/we will compete at my/our own risk. I/we accept that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, death, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my/our participation of the event. I/We understand that entry fees are non-refundable. I understand that for safety reasons that this entry should not be given to anyone other than the person identified above.
I also hereby give my permission to pass my/our details to parties directly involved with the running of this event and to use my/our name, quotes, video footage, photographic likeness for marketing and promotional purposes. I/we also agree to the full Terms and Conditions as displayed on the event website