The Shropshire Santa Run is operated and run by B&T Sporting events Ltd. B&T Sporting Events Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales, For Customer Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering our races you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
Entrants must be:
1. 11 years or older on race day to enter the Shropshire Santa Run,
2. Entry fees are not refundable. The race organisers reserve the right to delay or suspend a race due to emergency or extraordinary conditions.
3. Entries cannot be deferred. Entrants can transfer their entry to a replacement runner. For more information see the relevant FAQ pages. Any runner competing in another person’s race number will be disqualified.
4. The race organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel applications, including duplicate applications, or alter the date of the event, the course route or distance.
5. Runners and spectators attend, participate and spectate at their own risk entirely.
6. The race organisers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in any of our events..
7. All runners are required to complete the contact and medical details form on the back of their race number in case of medical emergency on race day.
8. Your name will be included in the list of runners, shown on the entry list and available Your Christian name may be printed on your race number.
9. You may be photographed or videoed during the events and the organisers reserve the right to use such photographs or video footage on this website or for publicity or other purposes.
10. Toilet facilities are provided at the start/finish and urinating or defecating anywhere other than in a recognised toilet may result in disqualification.
11. Late starters may not be allowed to cross the start line.
12. Race marshals and medical team members have the authority to disqualify and remove any runner they consider to be putting their own safety and welfare, or the safety and welfare of others. at risk.
13. The race organisers will share data with service providers to the extent necessary to provide event services.
14. Runners must be able to complete the 5k course in 70 mins
15. We don’t offer refunds. If the event is cancelled within 12 weeks of the event date the event director has the right to change the event to a virtual event.
Our terms and conditions are reviewed periodically and we reserve the right to amend them accordingly. You are expected to review this page, to be aware of any changes.