Valley Burner is operated and run by B&T Sporting events Ltd. B&T Sporting Events Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales, For Customer Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By entering our Events you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
Entrants must be:
1. 16 years or older on Event day to enter 1a 14-16yrs for mini burner
2. This race is registered with British cycling and run under their rules
3. Entry fees are not refundable. The race organisers reserve the right to delay or suspend a race due to emergency or extraordinary conditions.
4. Entries cannot be deferred. Entrants can transfer their entry to a replacement rider. For more information see the relevant FAQ pages. Any rider competing in another person’s number will be disqualified.
5. The organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel applications, including duplicate applications, or alter the date of the event, the course route or distance.
6 Riders and spectators attend, participate and spectate at their own risk entirely.
7. The organisers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in any of our events.
8. The organisers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not accept liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred whilst parking at our events.
9. All riders are required to complete the contact and medical details form on the back of their number in case of medical emergency on the day.
10. Your name will be included in the list of riders, shown on the finish list and available. These items will be published on our own website and/or on partners’ websites.
11. You may be photographed or videoed during the events and the organisers reserve the right to use such photographs or video footage on this website or for publicity or other purposes.
12. Toilet facilities are provided at the start/finish and urinating or defecating anywhere other than in a recognised toilet may result in disqualification.
13. If you are issued with a timing chip, then you are responsible for wearing the timing chip during the event in accordance with instructions in the event
details. It is a condition of the events that you cross all timing mats provided, and are recorded passing any timing or recording points on the route.
14. Late starters may not be allowed to cross the start line.
15. Race marshals and medical team members have the authority to disqualify and remove any rider they consider to be putting their own safety and welfare, or the safety and welfare of others. at risk.
16. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Race Director shall be final.
17. A baggage facility won’t be available so please leave your belongings in your cars which is a short walk from the event arena
21. The race organisers will share data with service providers to the extent necessary to provide event services.
22. If the event is cancelled due to Force Majeure each entry will be rolled onto the following year’s event. We don’t offer refunds.
Declaration (When Signing up for an Adrenaline Sporting Events on the Entry Hub Platform)
In completing this entry I declare that I, or anyone that I am paying for, will not compete in the ride unless medically fit to do so and that, in any event, I/we will compete at my/our own risk. I/we accept that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, death, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my/our participation of the event. I/We understand that entry fees are non-refundable. I understand that for safety reasons that this entry should not be given to anyone other than the person identified above.
I also hereby give my permission to pass my/our details to parties directly involved with the running of this event and to use my/our name, quotes, video footage, photographic likeness for marketing and promotional purposes. I/we also agree to the full Terms and Conditions as displayed on the event website